With the polar vortex, snowstorms, and tax season hitting us all at once, you’re probably looking for some extra happiness. If a tropical vacation isn’t in your calendar, why not explore how your money can make you happy—and not just by having more of it.
Are you getting the optimal happiness from your portfolio? You may be surprised by how little things can create happiness, especially when you spend and invest money wisely. The good news is that there are lots of steps you can take to get happiness from your money. From consulting with experienced friends and family and working with me to understand the forces behind successful investing. Together, we can figure out how to put your portfolio to work, and make sure you are happy and on the road to financial security.
Just as each day brings us closer to spring, every little step we take to take control of our money by understanding ourselves and our living plan, brings us closer to a more happy life.
Please feel free to share these articles with your family and friends. They are excellent conversation starters.
This week’s articles are the following:
- Article 1: It’s Time to A/B Test Your Financial Life
- Article 2: Why you should love that tax refund less
- Article 3: The Power of Raw, Honest Stories About Money
- Article 4: The Five Principles Of Happy Money
- Article 5: 10 Tips for Successful Long-Term Investing
- Article 6: Writing a Simple 'Wealth Mission Statement' Changed My Financial Life. Here Are 3 Steps to Creating Your Own
This is Matthew Greiner.
We are going to close out with a quote from the Sigmund Freud, he said,
“Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone.”
Wise words on long-term investing.
From all of us here at the Greiner Group
“Have a good weekend!”