This week marks the beginning of spring, and after a long winter, the promise of milder weather and trees and gardens coming back to life is a cause for optimism. Spring is also a time when many of us embark on a deep cleaning of our homes, clearing out cobwebs and clutter, and getting ready to enjoy the longer spring, then summer days.
But did you know that spring, when everything feels fresh and new, is a great time to clean up your finances too? Dust off your budget, sweep away bad spending habits, declutter your investments, and take a fresh look at your portfolio. With the new energy that spring brings, it’s a good time to devote some of that energy into developing or refining good money habits that can help you on the road to financial freedom.
Let’s get together to review your investment needs this spring, and make sure that your financial strategy is working to help meet your long-term goals.
Please feel free to share these articles with your family and friends. They are excellent conversation starters.
This week’s articles are the following:
- Article 1: You Never Know When a Recession Will Sneak Up on You
- Article 2: 9 Ways To Spring Clean Your Finances
- Article 3: They allegedly paid bribes to get their kids into elite colleges — and then took tax breaks
- Article 4: These 12 Habits Will Help You Reach Financial Freedom
- Article 5: Americans Believe in Talking About End-of-Life Issues. They Just Don’t Do It.
- Article 6: Half of Americans Can't Answer These Three Simple Tax Questions. Can You?
This is Matthew Greiner.
We are going to close out with a quote from Robin Williams, he said,
“Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s Party!’”
From all of us here at the Greiner Group
“Have a good spring weekend!”